Color Coated Aluminium-Haomei Aluminium
Add:1103 No.14 Shangwu Outer Ring Rd, New District, Zhengzhou, China.
1050 color coated aluminum coil for ceiling is 0.2mm to 1.2mm thick and 10mm to 1800mm wide. Coil ID can be 150/300/400/500/505/508, and paints available include PE and PVDF. The one-layer coating is 18+/-2um, two-side coating 25-28um, and back coating 5-10um. The front coating color can be customized, and the back coating is usually gray, unless you name a color.
1050 is the cheapest of all aluminum alloys. It contains 99.5% aluminum and 0.5% other elements, featured by good corrosion resistance, low hardness and good tensile strength. The tempers for the ceiling 1050 color coated aluminum coil include H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32, H34 etc. In other words, it can be of full hardness or the softest state. 1050 aluminum alloy is formed by adding a small amount of copper to pure aluminum. It has excellent forming characteristics, high corrosion resistance, good weldability and electrical conductivity.
As a ceiling material, 1050 color coated aluminum coil has the following advantages.
1. Low weight and good hardness. A piece of 3mm aluminum sheet weighs only 8kg per square, and the tensile strength reaches 100-280n/mm2.
2. Excellent corrosion and weather resistance. 1050 color coated ceiling alu coil adopts kynar-500、hylur500 as the primer for PVDF paint, sustaining 25 years.
3. Good processing methods. The aluminum coil can be processed into a variety of complex geometric shapes such as plane, arc and spherical surface by adopting the process of processing first and then spraying paint.
4. Uniform coating and diverse colors. Advanced electrostatic spraying technology makes the paint and aluminum plate adhere uniformly, with various colors and large selection space.
5. Not easy to stain, easy to clean and maintain. The non-adhesiveness of the fluorine coating film makes it difficult for contaminants to adhere to the surface, and it has good cleanliness.
7. Aluminum ceiling can be 100% recycled and reused, which is good for environmental protection.